Postpartum Doula Plan
You have spent months, maybe years, preparing for the arrival of your baby(ies), now let's plan what to do next.
We will create a plan uniquely catered toyour family's needs so that you feel supported and confident.
4 hours total- $100
Support for parents, siblings, and infants.
Meal prep and light housework. Encouragement of healing practices
and most importantly, ensures protected sleep!
16 hour minimum- $30/hour
POSTPARTUM DOULA SUPPORT IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE
- It creates a restful, nurturing and loving environment.
- Encourages parents to trust their abilities, instincts and talents.
- Screens for postpartum mood disorders.
- Helps you see the brighter side of things.
- Empowers you to make choices, and understand why the process is ral.
Every Plan and Recovery is different. My goal is to connect with mama and partner, and see where mama is at on a mental, emotional and physical side. The Postpartum Doula role is different with each family the Doula visits but following is a brief description of what services may be offered. Message or give me a call and we can see how we can support you and your future little ones life today and going forwards:
BENEFITS OF A POSTPARTUM DOULA
Research shows that trained Postpartum Doulas help ease a family’s transition into parenthood, increase parenting satisfaction, and reduce the risk of postpartum mood disorders.
A Postpartum Doula can provide physical, emotional and spiritual support to new mother and her family. A Postpartum Doula offers breastfeeding support, light household maintenance, family nurturing and assistance and instruction to mom and/or other family members in the care of a newborn.
The Postpartum Doula’s job is to make the transition to parenthood easier for new parents, to help mom during her recovery period and to ascertain what the family needs help with and provide the necessary support.
The main objective of a Postpartum Doula's role is to educate and support the family so that they will feel confident in caring for their newborn themselves. Postpartum Doulas do NOT offer medical advice or perform any medical procedures but can offer parents referrals to the appropriate studies and published books.
- Some of the many benefits of having a Pospartum Doula are:Extra support for new family
- Breastfeeding support and education
- Newborn care instruction
- Nursery management
- Resource information
- Empathetic listener
- Relief from feeling alone
- Less calls to the pediatrician for basic information
- May reduce incidences of postpartum mood disorders
- Mom may get more rest
- Household assistance
- Buffer for other family members/friends
POSTPARTUM DOULADEER PRICING
Please email or call with your questions